Hi everyone, I am here to provide you the list of Top Trending PHP Frameworks of 2018. I would recommend you to follow the each and every point in mind according to the git and other resources in mind. Because It is too hard to recommend a particular or specific framework in general to use in the project .
The decision of framework depends particularly on your preferences (and skills) as a developer and on how precisely you are attempting to finish.
Today Internet has bunches of websites, each second developer makes a website. So, it is easy to build a website however with Top trending PHP frameworks. A lot of frameworks are available in the market and all are famous frameworks, so Laravel is the best framework for several reasons.
Check the top trends for PHP frameworks in 2017.
Top Trending PHP Frameworks which are most liked by PHP Developers:
5. Zend Framework
This is a decent establishment Top trending PHP frameworks for everything. Zend can be used additionally as only a library of different functions. It is likewise the nearest thing to be an “official” PHP framework. So there are a lot of developers who know how to utilize it.
This is, in any case, not a framework you would use to model something rapidly.
This is a free Top trending PHP frameworks by EllisLab.
Codeigniter’s elements resemble
- no PHP version conflict,
- perfect with standard hosting,
- very nearly zero installation,
- easy error handling,
- easy security,
- encryption steps and
- rich inherent libraries and helper.
- It accompanies clear documentation.
I’ve mentioned on here before that Codeigniter was the primary framework I ever utilized and helped me to understand the idea of Object Oriented programming. It’s absolutely well known, and has been around a similar amount of time as Cake.
A decent example is CakePHP Top trending PHP frameworks, which is an extremely famous framework. Genuinely simple to learn. It has a great deal of sensible defaults and naming conventions that make your life much easier.
The thought behind Cake was to make creating applications quick by cutting down on how much code the developer expected to compose.
Less time working means additional time money.
I was pretty skeptical about the viability of the CakePHP project as some of the core developers have left in 2009 to form the Lithium Framework. However it got particular boost with the development release of CakePHP 2.0 which will address a number of issues developers had with the original CakePHP.
Overall, this should be an interesting framework to watch.
2. Yii framework
It is used to build multi tenant, secure and effective caching applications. Yii is quick, steady, secure, high performing and gives MVC design pattern, rich featured caching scheme, role-based access and authentication, DAO (Database Access Objects), Ajax-enabled widgets and lots more.
Yii is a superior PHP Framework best to developing Web 2.0 applications. It comes with rich elements: MVC, caching, authentication and role-based access control, platform, testing, open source. Further, It’s high performing, object oriented, database access object, simple form validation, support for web services and some more.
Yii Framework is perfect and ideal for developing social networking websites. It reduces development time significantly.
1. Laravel framework
The Laravel framework will stay at the top, because of the huge interest from developers and customers worldwide (By 2018 overview). Laravel is growing so quickly in the PHP group in view of its unlimited quality. Its effective ORM i.e Eloquent.
The advantages of utilizing Laravel framework can be outlined as follows:
- Solid ORM features builds its similarity and simplicity of use with database relations
- Laravel outsourcing makes the arrangement of creating programming that display high extensibility through ease of maintenance.
- Laravel’s Blade templating Engine builds proficiency of code composing process. The code that has been composed compiles at a quick pace and the resulting outputs are cached.
- Laravel’s Artisan bundle gives much ease in the usage of CLI tools like migration and tasks
- Scope of reverse routing and detailed documentation
- Executing a verification module is much simpler in Laravel framework. Laravel’s authentication configuration file is situated in the auth.php file inside the config folder. It contains a few changes that could alter the conduct of authentication module.
Laravel helps to solve common software problems such as:
- Building an Authentication and Authorization Systems
- Integration with Mail Services
- Integration with Tools for Making Web Applications Faster
- Fixing the Most Common Technical Vulnerabilities
- Configuration Error and Exception Handling
- Automation Testing Work
- URL Routing Configuration
- Separation “Business Logic Code” from “Presentation Code”
- Message Queue System (Delayed Delivery) Configuration
- Scheduling Tasks Configuration and Management
One can securely say that Laravel is the most popular PHP framework at this moment. Laravel developers to make web development simple and quick with splendid and perfect sentence structure. You can check my article on How to crack Upwork PHP Test.
It empowered developers to work easily by rearranging every common tasks with the help of its built-in tools. Routing, authentication, queuing and caching are to give some examples.